Volunteers are a vital part of Make Music NOLA. Men and women of all ages and backgrounds generously give their time, energy, and experience to help our programs grow. To see what volunteer opportunities are available and how you can get involved, please contact Laura at email@example.com or 504-526-4250.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serve as a teaching assistant for violin, cello, viola, or bass class
- Play with the orchestra during rehearsals
- Perform with us at concerts!
- Teach a private lesson
- Afterschool enrichment activities
- Tutoring and homework help, grades 1-6
- Assist with serving dinner
- Help the kids document their memories!
- Assist with general office and administrative functions (Basic computer skills required)
- Fundraising, communications and program support
- Data Entry / Filing
- Special Projects and Research
- Thank you cards and hand written notes.
- Assist with event preparations for student and guest performance as well as fundraising events
- Support MMN staff to manage the day-of event activities, event set-up and break-down
- Help with invitations, communication, transportation